Friday, October 3, 2014

~ MayChi Day ~


MayChi ♥
2. October 2014
~
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.

~ Rumi ~
~ ~  














MayChi ♥
2. October 2010 
~ ~
~ The Mythical Lover ~  
My love for you has
driven me insane.
 I wander aimlessly the ruins of my life my old self a stranger to me,
 because of your love I have broken with my past, 
my longing for you keeps me in this moment. 
My passion gives me courage.
 I look for you in my innermost being,
 I used to read the myths of love, 
Now I have become the mythical lover.
 Rumi
~ ~  


I Am Yours
Because the idol is your face, I have become an idolater. 
Because the wine is from your cup, I've become a drunkard. 
In the existence of your love, I have become non-existent.
This non-existence, linked to you, is better than all existence.
~ Rumi ~


In my Hallucination 
I saw my Beloved's flower garden 
In my vertigo In my dizziness 
In my drunken haze whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel. 
I saw myself as the source of existence
I was there in the beginning and i was the spirit of love..
I am your moon and your moonlight too. 
I am your flower garden and your water too. 
I have come all this way eager for you without shoes or shawl.
I want you to laugh to kill all your worries to love you to nourish you. 
Oh Sweet Bitterness! 
I will soothe you and heal you, 
I will bring you roses.. 
I too have been covered with thorns..
~ Rumi ~




 ~ Looking For Your Face ~ 
From the beginning of my life I have been looking for your face,
 but today I have seen it, 
Today I have seen the charm, the beauty,the unfathomable grace of the face that I was looking for. Today I have found you and those who laughed and scorned me yesterday are sorry that they were not looking as I did. 
I am bewildered by the magnificence of your beauty and wish to see you with a hundred eyes. 
My heart has burned with passion and has searched forever for this wondrous beauty that I now behold. 
I am ashamed to call this love human and afraid of God to call it divine. 
Your fragrant breath like the morning breeze has come to the stillness of the garden. 
You have breathed new life into me. 
I have become your sunshine and also your shadow. 
My soul is screaming in ecstacy. 
Every fiber of my being is in love with you. 
Your efflugence has lit a fire in my heart for me the earth and sky. 
My arrow of love has arrived at the target, 
I am in the house of mercy and my heart is a place of prayer..
~ Rumi ~



I desire you more than food or drink
My body my senses my mind hunger for your taste
I can sense your presence in my heart although you
belong to all the world
I wait with silent passion for one gesture one glance from you..
~ Rumi ~


The Meaning of Love
Both light and shadow are the dance of Love.
Love has no cause; it is the astrolabe of God’s secrets. Lover and Loving are inseparable and timeless. Although I may try to describe Love when I experience it I am speechless. Although I may try to write about Love I am rendered helpless; my pen breaks and the paper slips away at the ineffable place where Lover, Loving and Loved are one. Every moment is made glorious by the light of Love.
~ Rumi ~


In the orchard and rose garden. 
I long to see your face. 
In the taste of Sweetness I long to kiss your lips. 
In the shadows of passion I long for your love. 
Oh! Supreme Lover! Let me leave aside my worries. 
The flowers are blooming with the exultation of your Spirit. 
I long to escape the prison of my ego and lose myself in the mountains and the desert. 
These sad and lonely people tire me. 
I long to revel in the drunken frenzy of your love and feel the strength in my hands. 
I’m sick of mortal kings. 
I long to see your light. With lamps in hand the sheiks and mullahs roam the dark alleys of these towns not finding what they seek. 
You are the Essence of the Essence, 
The intoxication of Love. 
I long to sing your praises, 
but stand mute with the agony of wishing in my heart..
~ Rumi ~


Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you.
Unfold your own myth.
~ Rumi ~

~ ~



2 comments:

  1. Now I am ashamed of my ignorance ... these are his beautiful verses? if so, are precious.
    But If it are a poet, I like very much too. Love is the most beautiful feeling ...
    I wish you all the happiness in the world! and if he are a couple,
    I hope him that love lasts forever, so beautiful, honest and unflappable.
    Have a nice day!
    And sorry for my mistakes, I do not speak english!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ ♥ ~ Your word is touching me Cristina. Thank you so much! Yes, the written are the Poet from Rumi. I could not find anything that could express and suits us than these. Sending much love back to you. ~ ♥ ~

      Delete

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~