Saturday, October 25, 2014

~ Autumn Shine ~


With Love I bring her to live!
 ~ ♥ ~




This is my first Hoodie Capelet of this season and I have to say that I really love how it´s turning out!
Many hours went into this piece and lots * lots of love in it too.
I actually didn´t plan to do  this, but I got bored and looking all the Granny Squares that lying around then all I know is that the yarn forming itself into this beauty.
I will write more about this in my Crochet-Fairy-Tale blog, I will share as much as I could on how I did it, but I couldn´t give you exact pattern thought as myself I don´t really know, I was just following the stitch by stitch, increases, decreases..... playing around with it ^:^

For more photos of this beauty visit my Gallery

**********
I would love to hear your thought, so yeah let me know what do you think about it and have you ever done the same?!? Go along with the whispers of the Yarns! 
~ ♥ ~ 







4 comments:

  1. Hello! Just to let you know that I am snowed under with work at the moment and will take the time soon to really enjoy your blog they way it should be! I am heading up a research team from next week and in the mean time am also still unpacking and organising our new home. Thank you for all the wonderful comments you left on mine. have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ ♥ ~ Hello Magda, nice to see you here ^:^I just read your updated.. Beautiful color choices of yarns as always and yeah, beautiful photos and story. Doha must be such beautiful place to live. Take your time, I will always be here and thank you for sharing a part of you. Have a great time. ~ ♥ ~

      Delete
  2. May, you are just amazing! Your hoodie capelet is a beautiful, wearable work of art. You have an amazing way with colors and design. You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ ♥ ~ Hi Susan, thank you for your beautiful word. It´s really make me happy to know that there is someone as yourself could feel my love that I expressed through my creations.. I´m so thankful to have you here ~ ♥ ~

      Delete

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~